Sunday, January 30, 2011

artsy fartsy...

As I get older, I get stranger.  I know that's hard for some of you to believe... that I could get any stranger than I already am... but I mean with my tastes.  If you told me a few years ago that I would have a Gargoyle in a Bird cage in my front yard, I'd have laughed myself silly... but he's out there now. 

So this canvas was WAY out of the box for me art-wise - but today it feels right... Melody is teaching me some good tricks and gave me permission to just let GO with my art.  Not be so rigid... take my scrapbooker's eye and look a little to the left... lol 

Thanks for looking - today was just a 'have fun' day... no soul restoring. 





4 comments:

  1. Totally loving the creative left of Tigger! Beautiful. I love all the texture on this canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous!!! But more importantly it is you getting to the real YOU!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you are doing is moving from craft to art. You are an artist, you just know it now.

    ReplyDelete