Sunday, December 11, 2011

phunky chix...

or as Mel likes to call them, "wellie wearing walk to the ends of the earth with you girlfriend" chix.  LOL 

Playing with different ideas, but this birdie always comes home to roost with her long legs, happy love-filled song and fancy tail feathers.

But now?  She has WELLIES. 

The first 2 are black and white (duh - I guess you can SEE that for yourself) and my last is in color - but she's not quite done, so her wellies are just a teaser...  I'm tossing around prints, cards... all kinds of ideas. 


3 comments:

  1. Yep, I love these "Wellie wearing walk to the ends of the earth with you girlfriend" chixs and also the artist drawing them! Just sayin......(huge smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your chix on the Bravegirls email and I giggled inside. So so darn cute I just love it! Do you Zentangle a little? I saw the design doodles its something I'm trying my hand at so very fun. Congrats on being chosen you go gurl!

    ReplyDelete