Saturday, April 14, 2012

Congratulations winners!

That's right, I said "WINNERS"... It was so much fun pulling one random name, that I decided to let hb pull one also...  so we have two winners!

Congratulations to Carol B, and Jane Fernandez!

Found your blog through a Google search of doodling, so glad I did. The class sounds fab!

Carol B

Will you have a sexy live male model as part of your class? I think you should....I think all of Sandi's classes should come with a sexy male model for us to 'doodle'......but I want to win a place either way :)
xxx
Jane

You both will receive info on the class via email - prior to May 10th! Congratulations - I hope you enjoy the class!

5 comments:

  1. May 10th, May 10th.... why does that date stick in my mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Because it falls right in the middle of my birthday WEEK.

      Delete
    2. Wow, you get a whole week. You're not only a Brave, but a Lucky Girl as well!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Oh Sandi - you have noooooo idea how much I needed some wonderful news like this right now. Bless you my wonderful wonderful Brave Girl!!! Oh wow. Thank you so much. You made me cry! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am looking forward to the class!



    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete