Friday, March 25, 2011

JAD's challenges...

I created two cards for the DT challenges at JAD's yesterday.  The first one was using a Bug-A-Boo stamp - Mine is "Stella - All about the bling".  I LOVE Stella.  She's ME.  I colored her in with colored pencils, but I know I'm just a few clicks away from buying Copics. It's just a matter of time. She's all blinged out with Stickles, but it didn't photo well.  Even her shoes sparkle.

Here's Stella, she's placed on Core-dinations black cs, and I added some bling courtesy of Recollections.

Then I had to make something for the "GREEN" challenge.  This was a no-brainer for me.  My sponsor is celebrating 2 years today, and I made her a glass cube... but I needed to make her a card also.  She is all about 'green'... right now her fingers and toes are painted green (well, the NAILS are).

So a green card would fit the challenge perfectly.  The paper was included in a pack that I picked up at a garage sale, and the cs is also Core'dinations.  Love to sand it and get a prezzie each time.  The butterfly represents her sister, who passed away when she was 15.  So everything I do for her has a butterfly on it.


I am SO not a card maker - these 2 will probably be the last 2 you'll see for a long time.  TFL!  If you'd like to get in on some of the fun challenges over at JAD's - click HERE.

1 comment: