Sunday, February 12, 2012

doodled alphas.... More Letter Love 101

OMGosh - when I saw the girls posting their doodled alphas, I knew I'd have to skip ahead one lesson to see what these were all about.  They looked SOOOOO freaking cool.  And guess what... they are SOOOOO addicting.  I started out with one letter.


That was way fun.  Then hb wanted to know why I never drew HIS name, so I did his initials.  (HIS choice of colors, not mine)



That was way fun too.  So I did a word... well, I did MY word.  Unfortunately, it was getting late and I went TOO far with shading it.  SO I tried to correct it, but it was not saveable.  So I guess I'll just have to do another.  :-)



and last but not least, I did another word grid, (which I LOVE doing) with one of my birdies and her favorite saying.  

Thanks for looking... and if you leave a comment I will be so freaking excited I may do a nekkid banana dance.  



Wait, I lied - I just finished another one... so I'm adding it to this post.  Here's my Serenity Prayer.. part 2.

9 comments:

  1. The letters are cool. Hb's looks christmasy :) love that birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi
    Love the lettering!! so beautiful!! and I am in love with your birdie and her quote:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE :-) love LOVE it! Sylvia
    (even tho' Bob's should have said RAT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an interesting class...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lettering is so FUN! You inspired me so this weekend I took out my lettering and doodle books {I have a bunch from the 90's}, my journal and pens and got buys!!! I had a blast. Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lettering! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want the dance.

    (Okay, okay, I love them too, but really, I want the dance!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi-I'm in the Letter Love class--and am so glad to come visit your blog! I LOVE your style! And you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your birdie rocks! And seeing your letters makes me excited to get back to Letter Love classes. Your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete