Friday, January 17, 2014

higher power

still feeling blocked, frustrated and mad at myself - spending too much time THINKING about creating and NOT creating.  so with the help of my friends, i forced myself up into the studio today, pulled out a canvas and paints and had NO idea what i was going to do with them...

and all of a sudden the thought of how good it felt to paint came into my soul... and i raised my arms and thanked my higher power for what i had in front of me...

and that's what i painted.




she is a 12" x 24" stretched canvas, acrylics... and love.

2 comments:

  1. I think the cold weather here has chased my muse away. I love your painting, she looks so relaxed and accepting. I am starting new this year, come check my new space out :)
    http://simplydevonne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete