Friday, February 4, 2011

I did it anyway...

Our latest lesson from Melody... taking the excuses and lies we tell ourselves - things that keep us from doing what we SHOULD be doing... loving ourselves and accomplishing the dreams, and Doing It Anyway...

Loved this lesson - seeing the lies that I tell myself on a daily basis right there in front of me really kicked my arse into high gear.

The one thing that I've been talking about for over 30 years, the one thing that appears over and over on every bucket list that I write, the one thing I was too ascared to ever do because of the lies I told myself... I finally started it - I started the novel that's been aching to be written for all my life...

I did it anyway...


4 comments:

  1. Way to go girl!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Sandi!! You are on such an incredible road of self discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have set yourself a great challenge here. Go do it good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!!!! We have a similar goal...Mine is to write non-fiction about the journey I have been on in finding my worth...healing from my issues of the past...etc.
    I think we are def getting the big push to move forward in pursuit of our big dreams!
    Blessings to you on your journey!
    XO

    ReplyDelete