Wednesday, December 12, 2012

addiction. art journaling in the round...

no, not that kind.  although there's been plenty of that in my life.  LOL  no, addicted to circles, mandalas and art journaling... something I NEVER liked doing before. 

I wrote out my daily affirmations in a circle.  they just flowed... a touch of color, and VOILA.  Done.

This is what it says inside the circle:

i am enough. i am brave. i am me. i am strong. i am authentic. i am ready. i am an artist. i am awesome. i believe in godwinks. i am filled with gratitude. i love to laugh. i am a reflection of my friends. i choose to surround myself with love, laughter and people who are filled with life. i need daily conscious contact with my higher power. i try to create art every day. i am blessed beyond belief. i am me just me only me and nobody else. i take one day at a time and at the end of the day i give thanks. i am a work in progress and i must remember to claim progress not perfection. i like to surround myself with strong confident women. i treasure silence. i value my spirituality and sobriety over any material possession. i hope to bring light to darkness and joy to sadness. i am a brave girl and a rebel thriver. i believe love filled hugs are a gift from god. god grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to know the difference.

1 comment: